2022 USA Water Polo National Junior Olympics Session 1 – NorCal
Sessions & Age Groups
- Southwest Zone JO Qualifier tournament – June 10-12 in Texas. All age groups, boys and girls. Location TBD
- Session 1- July 16-19 in Northern California for Boys 12U, 14U, 16U, 18U
- Session 2- July 21-24 in Northern California for Girls 10U, 12U, 14U, 16U, 18U & Mixed 10U, 12U
- Session 3 – July 28-31 in Dallas for Girls & Boys 12U, 14U, 16U, 18U, Mixed 10U, 12U, and Girls 10U
2022 Junior Olympics Overview
- The USA Water Polo Junior Olympics Championship (JOs) is the largest water polo tournament in the US
- 2022 JO will consist of three sessions. Session 1 and 2 will be in Northern California. Session 3 will be in the Dallas area.
- Different teams from the same club are allowed to choose to attend the California OR Dallas sessions (but the same team can not attend both)
- In order to participate in Session 1 and 2 in California, each team will need to qualify for a slot by competing in the Southwest Zone JO Qualifier Tournament in Texas in June. Session 3 will not need qualifier tournament (TBD)
- To be eligible to compete, all athletes must be USA Water Polo GOLD members with birth date verification. If your child wants to play in JOs, please make sure to sign up on USAWP for 2022 Gold membership and complete birth date verification prior to June 2022. Also, please upload your child’s photo.