Can we all just sit back and feel the excitement for this, the biggest tournament ever for our club?!
Ok, good. Now, for actual details on the tournament click here and then bookmark it. Game schedule, maps, hotels, first games, it’s all there and more.
Athletes, don’t be late to your games! For our 16u boys team expect to be ready to warm up on the deck one hour prior to every game. If there are changes to that schedule the coaches will let you know.
Training This Week and Next
Coaches are (nearly) all taking off on Wednesday for Dallas. So we train tonight (Tuesday) and then nothing again until next Tuesday. I’m off on holiday but Coaches Kendall and Alon will be having practices on our usual summer schedule beginning August 2. And Coach Marcy says we’ll have the pool to ourselves for a couple weeks. Come to practice and bring a friend (we’re expecting a few new athletes).
Swim2Score is ON for Friday, July 30. But no masters on Sunday, August 1.
Speaking of practices after JOs, you should all be aware of our price change on August 1, and that all our members are required to re-register. Let me or Coach Mark know if you’re having trouble doing so.
Our fall schedule is now on the calendar. Barring any changes, which are always possible and which I’ll share with everyone immediately, the schedule beginning August 23 is:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
- 7-9 PM for high school and middle school. Could possibly change if numbers are big enough to require middle school-only practices. Be prepared for another weeknight, or Saturday morning, practice.
- 6-7 PM Swim2Score. We have some new coaches in mind! More news to come.
- 9 AM – 11 AM, middle school athletes
- 10 AM – noon, high school athletes
- 11:30 – 1:00 PM, masters (including select high school athletes)
- Saturdays (maybe, but not yet)
See you on the deck,