AquaHorns Saturday Games, Coaching Assignments
12u athletes should be ready to warm up (suits on!) 30 minutes before game time with Coach Sidney. 14u, same thing with Coach Kendall. 16u be ready 1 hour before game time with Coach James. Keep your coaches informed of any schedule issues via the GroupMes (if you need a link to the GroupMes let me know).
|day||course||time||game||age||white cap||dark cap||HC||AC||Alternate|
|sat||3 - entrances||8:00 AM||GM31||14U||Longhorn||CFWPC||Kendall||Sidney||James|
|sat||3 - entrances||10:30 AM||GM34||16U||Pegasus||Aquatex||James||Kendall|
|sat||1 - diving board||11:20 AM||GM5||12U||Lake Jackson||Longhorn||Sidney||James|
|sat||2 - middle||12:10 PM||GM21||14U||Longhorn||Southside||Kendall||Sidney||James|
|sat||1 - diving board||2:40 PM||GM9||12U||Longhorn||Thunder||Sidney||Kendall|
|sat||3 - entrances||4:20 PM||GM41||16U||Aquatex||CFWPC||James||Kendall|
|sat||3 - entrances||6:00 PM||GM43||14U||Pegasus Blue||Longhorn||Kendall||Sidney||James|
|12U mixed - Longhorn||14U mixed - Longhorn||16U Boys/coed - AquaTex||16u Cap Number|
|Silas Chamas||Tristan Chamas||Riley Dixon||13|
|William Pemberton||Tomas Bellavia||Kai Pitkanen||9|
|Isabelle Morrison||Sofia Silvestrini||Declan Graves||7|
|Tristan Chamas||Kelly Murphy||August Nordstedt||8|
|Finn Harrington||Zeke Simeloff||Sebastian Herrera||3|
|Tomas Bellavia||Landon Vickery||Evan Minter||6|
|Lennon Beavers||Maddox Conte||Greyson Gaderson||2|
|Eric Crockett||Cruz Crowley||Axel Haydt||15|
|Joe Hobson||Finn Harrington||Manu Singhal||1|
|Sawyer Jayasuriya||Finnley May||Luca de Araujo||4|
|Ezra Robertson-Marsh||Ford Spencer||Cruz Crowley||10|
|Calder May||Daniel Armendariz||Kelly Murphy||16|
|Laird Green||Max Vale||Max Vale||11|
|Jane Harrington||Flora Garcia|
Commitment Deadline is Thursday, October 28. AquaTex will be entering 16u and 18u teams if there are enough athletes from AquaTex AND Longhorn. Longhorn will be entering 12u and 14u teams on which AquaTex athletes are allowed to play. Athletes may play up AND for different clubs (e.g. 14u Longhorn AND 16u AquaTex).
From the Hosts
This is a Thunder Water Polo hosted event in North Texas the weekend of November 6th and 7th.
All teams will receive a minimum of four games with the top 3 teams in each division receiving 1st – 3rd place medals. Games will be played on the hour to give teams plenty of time to transition safely between games.
All participants must have a minimum of a USA Water Polo Bronze membership with picture and age verification completed. ID checks will be administered on deck.
Divisions – 12U Coed, 14U Coed, 16U Boys, 18U Girls and 18U Boys
· Location: Northwest ISD Aquatics Center 1976 Texas Dr Justin TX·(Brand new 80,000 sq ft facility with ample seating areas ). Approximate Time: Saturday 8:00am – 7:00pm and Sunday 7:00 am – 4:00pm. 3 courses will be used during the weekend.
· Age as of Date: August 1, 2020
· Entry Fee: $600 per team. Payments will be collected when completing the online registration.
No Refunds for Team Cancellations
· Registration Deadline: Friday October 29th 9:00pm (PT)
Admissions – $5 per day or $10 for the weekend
· Roster Deadline: Monday, November 1st at 9pm (PT)
Schedule: An online schedule will be sent to everyone on Wednesday, November 4th
Admissions: Free. There will be no admission costs for spectators for this event
Tru by Hilton Northlake-Fort Worth, TX-NEW
13451 Raceway Dr.
Northlake, TX 76262
For Reservations your Guests can use this direct booking link:
Or call the hotel directly at 817-490-8846 Ext 3 for sales.
- The Tru by Hilton offers a complimentary breakfast Mon-Fri 6am-9am and Sat-Sun 6am-10am. It includes hot items, bacon and eggs and other items, freshly made pancakes, cereal, breakfast breads, yogurts, fruit and all the toppings.
- All our rooms have refrigerators, and our lobby has a microwave for our guest’s use.
- Work, play, lounge, or eat in our 2880 square-foot lobby-with Pool Table
- Large bathrooms with tons of counter space & glass
- 55inch TVs with in-room entertainment system-Netflix and huge selection of premium channels
- 24/7 complimentary LaVazza coffee
- Tech Forward with Free Fast Wi-Fi and easy to reach charging outlets
- Modern Fitness center
- Hilton Honors
3 miles from the NISD Aquatic Center. We are just across from Texas Motor Speedway, Tanger Outlets and Buc-ee’s.