Updated Training Schedule
- Practices on Monday, Nov 15 and Wednesday, Nov 17 are as usual: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Practice on Saturday Nov 20 is on and will include:
- High school and middle school from 10:00 AM to noon
- Swim2Score from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- Masters from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- All training/scrimmaging on Sunday, Nov 21 is cancelled
- Time Change: Practices on Monday, Nov 22 and Wednesday, Nov 24 will be from 6:00 PM to 8:oo PM. Be sure to check our GroupMe during the week for any possible changes to the schedule
- Practices on Saturday, Nov 27 and Sunday, Nov 28 are on at their usual times
Swim2Score at Cowtown
We’ll be contacting all our great Swim2Score families with news that we plan to enter a 10-and-under (10u) team at the upcoming Cowtown Stampede in Keller on December 11-12. We’re partnering with Longhorn to do so as usual and we encourage all our young athletes to give it a try! This tournament is made for newcomers and we’ll have a good mix of experienced players with new ones too.
For those who haven’t seen a 10u team here are some highlights of our team winning JOs in September! Notice that the ball, the course, and the goals are smaller than typical, and fewer players are in the pool. It is a very simplified version of the game which is perfect for young athletes. Take a look at the video below and we’ll be in touch with details about how these tournaments work.
Two Texas squads met for the Session 3 10u Co-ed Platinum Division gold medal game in Dallas Texas this past August! @TXLAquatics and @ZillaWaterPolo gave it their all at the Westside Aquatic Center, take a look! #2021JOs pic.twitter.com/wLJkzjcBVh
— USA Water Polo (@USAWP) September 25, 2021